Covid-19 Coronavirus UPDATE
To all of our customers,
In light of the developing situation and the latest Government announcement, we are incredibly saddened to announce that WE ARE NOW CLOSED for the foreseeable future in an effort to combat the Coronavirus that is affecting all of us around the UK.
Whilst we have always and continue to put our customers and our service first, in order to do so we must respect and adhere to official warnings and advice. We need to protect our amazing team, all of our guests and others beyond our family that are at risk. Thank you all for the continued support, and remember to stay safe and consider not just your nearest and dearest, but everyone around you. Find all of our future updates by following our Facebook, or visiting the website online.
This is not goodbye, and we look forward to welcoming you back when the country recovers from these unprecedented times.
Thank you again.
Social Media & Wifi
For the latest News & Offers find us on
Our famous Carvery brings you fresh produce simply cooked and served whenever you want it. Value carvery meals any day of the week.
Takeaway also available.
The Carvery Menu
The Carvery – £11.95
Children Carvery: For children 11 year or younger – £6.50
- Vegetarian and Vegan Options
- Vegetarian and / or gluten free Yorkshire pudding and gravy available
- Deep Fried Creamy Vegetable Bakes
- Homity Pie (Gluten free) – a combination of onions, potatoes parsley and cheddar cheese.
- Stilton Leek & Walnut Pie – a combination of leeks, onions, walnut and stilton.
- Mediterranean Tart (Vegan) – Tomatoes, courgettes, peppers, onions, basil & pumpkin seed crumb
- Falafel & Spinach Vegan Burger (Gluten free) – Chickpeea, Spinach, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Parsley, Salt, Cumin, Coriander, Lemon Juice, Black Pepper, Garlic, Chilli
The Sweet Counter – £5.50
A wide selection of desserts from our sweet counter.
Dairy Ice Cream
1 Scoop – £3.50
2 Scoops – £4.75
3 Scoops – £5.50
About Brent House
Brent House restaurant was established by Max & Anna Nicolaides in 1965, Max with two of his sons Andrew & Matthew still run this family business today. Brent House is situated at the foot of the Knoll between the two villages of Brent Knoll & East Brent, while in an idyllic rural location we are only one mile from junction 22 of the M5.
N.B. Emails are not answered during weekends.