Social Media & Wifi
For the latest News & Offers find us on
Our famous Carvery brings you fresh produce simply cooked and served whenever you want it. Value carvery meals any day of the week.
Takeaway also available.
The Carvery – £10.95
Children Carvery: For children 11 year or younger – £6.50
- Vegetarian and Vegan Options
- Vegetarian and / or gluten free Yorkshire pudding and gravy available
- Deep Fried Creamy Vegetable Bakes
- Homity Pie (Gluten free) – a combination of onions, potatoes parsley and cheddar cheese.
- Stilton Leek & Walnut Pie – a combination of leeks, onions, walnut and stilton.
- Mediterranean Tart (Vegan) – Tomatoes, courgettes, peppers, onions, basil & pumpkin seed crumb
- Falafel & Spinach Vegan Burger (Gluten free) – Chickpeea, Spinach, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Parsley, Salt, Cumin, Coriander, Lemon Juice, Black Pepper, Garlic, Chilli
The Sweet Counter – £5.50
A wide selection of desserts from our sweet counter.
Dairy Ice Cream
1 Scoop – £3.50
2 Scoops – £4.75
3 Scoops – £5.50
About Brent House
Brent House restaurant was established by Max & Anna Nicolaides in 1965, Max with two of his sons Andrew & Matthew still run this family business today. Brent House is situated at the foot of the Knoll between the two villages of Brent Knoll & East Brent, while in an idyllic rural location we are only one mile from junction 22 of the M5.
N.B. Emails are not answered during weekends.